MOTHERS 35 PLUS - forums for older mothers and would-be older mothers

Go Back   MOTHERS 35 PLUS - forums for older mothers and would-be older mothers > General Health > Child health / upbringing

Child health / upbringing Children's health and topics related to their upbringing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2007, 11:06 PM

Debbie_P is on a distinguished road
Default Stroller for toddlers heavier than 15kg

Just thought I'd share this with you, if any of you have toddlers that weigh over 15kg (33lb) and are looking for a new lightweight stroller, as most strollers and a lot of pushchairs only go up to 15kg... The Babydan Stockholm pushchair has exactly the same specs as Maclaren ones, but they can take a maximum weight of 23kg (50lb). and they are also anti tip, so when you've got shopping bags on the handles it won't tip over!! I've been looking everywhere on the net for a stroller for our holiday this year that would do for Jack, as he is now 34lb and over the weight limit for his Maclaren Quest and he had never seemed very comfortable in it. I rang them up direct and sent a cheque today to them, so hopefully I will be receiving it soon. You can order them on the internet, but I didn't want to do that which is why I rang them direct. Apparently 15kg is a cut off weight for a lot of things, including travel cots as they think that 15kg is the weight of a 3+ year old, and poor Jack is only 22 months lol.

Love Debbie
XX

Harry, 2

Last edited by Debbie_P; 12-01-2007 at 09:48 AM.